What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by:
- Selecting the “C” on the bottom left of the screen to give or withdraw consent to certain groups of cookies
- Adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, blocking all third party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. If you do not know how to do this, the links below set out information about how to change your browser settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers:
Some browsers, such as Chrome and Firefox, allow you to change your settings to browse in ‘incognito’ mode, limiting the amount of data placed on your machine and automatically deleting any persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish your browsing session. There are also many third party applications which you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
The Necessary Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
|NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH||Used to authenticate a logged in user.||1 month|
|Nop.CustomerSessionGUIDCookie||Used to remember your shopping cart contents when returning to the site and not logged in.||1 week|
|CookieControl||Used for our cookie consent widget to remember user’s consent across the entire website||1 month|
Optional Third Party Cookies We Set
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Used by Google Analytics servers to calculate visitor, session, and campaign data.||2 years|
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
|.ASPXANONYMOUS||Assigns a unique identity to non-authenticated users.||2 months|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Holds a specific session key which is used to remember a user’s session while the browser is not closed.||When you close your browser|
|1P_JAR||Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 month|
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: [email protected]