The Digital Teacher’s Edition of HSC Biology Modules 5-8 includes a non-printable PDF version of the Teacher’s Edition. Suggested model answers are included on each page in an interactive HIDE/SHOW format, making it suitable for use with interactive whiteboards or computers.
- A preface chapter (the Classroom Guide) provides information about the structure and features of the book and is designed to help teachers use the HSC Biology resource to best effect.
- Suggested answers in place on each page in an interactive HIDE/SHOW format, making it suitable for use with an interactive whiteboard.
- The hide and reveal answers feature makes in-class discussion and review simple and effective.
- Display and hide answers on-screen.
- Reveal answers in full or in part as you wish.
- Zoom in/out capabilities to show detail.
- Editable spreadsheets are provided to support some activities where modelling or data analysis is required
- Provides direct access to BIOZONE’s Resource Hub (a curated collection of resources specially chosen to support the content of the worktext.
This product is DRM protected and requires annual registration and renewal:
- PDF files can be copied onto staff laptops (some files are DRM protected).
- Provided as a DIGITAL (non-printing PDF) version of the Teacher’s Edition.
- 14 months – 5 staff user licences.
Perfect for displaying and sharing on interactive whiteboards or shared screens.