The Living Earth
Digital Teacher’s Edition
Taxes calculated at checkout
This product can only be purchased when ordering a class set (20+) of student editions of the same title.
Read our Teacher Support Material Policy for more information
Teacher Access OnlyThis product is complimentary with a purchase of 20+ student books or eBooks of the same title. Access will be only be given to a teacher with an institutional email address. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Product DescriptionThe Living Earth – Digital Teacher’s Edition includes a full non-printable PDF version of the Teacher’s Edition. Suggested answers are included on each page in an interactive HIDE/SHOW format, making it suitable for use with an interactive whiteboard. This product is DRM protected and requires annual registration and renewal.
- PDF files to be copied onto staff laptops (some files are DRM protected).
- Provided as a DIGITAL (non-printing PDF) version of the student book with REVEAL answers feature.
- Includes digital copy of the Classroom Guide (PDF), to support teachers in implementing the BIOZONE curriculum.
- Spreadsheets supporting modeling data analysis.
- Sample of presentation media from IS1:Ecosystem Interactions and Energy
- One year staff 5 user licences.
Find a Local Resource Advisor
Need more personalized information about a BIOZONE program? Talk to your local state Resource Advisor to find the right solution for your school or district.