The AP® Biology Classroom Guide is specifically designed to aid the teacher’s implementation of the AP® Biology CED. These features include:
- A guide to instructional strategies and how to use the book’s features for effective program delivery, including use in a differentiated classroom.
- A summary of the assessment tools provided for evaluating student performance.
- How support for the 13 practical investigations is provided.
- How support for the science practices is provided.
- A summary of the teacher support materials available.
- A guide to the features contained in the Digital Teacher’s Edition.