This FREE ancillary product for teachers provides answers to FAQs including:
- Features of both the student book and Teacher’s Edition explained, with special reference to how it meets the requirements of the California Science Framework.
- Full mapping explaining integration of the 3 dimensions of the framework and CA CCSS.
- Teaching strategies using the BIOZONE solution, including:
- Scaffolded learning using the 5Es instructional model
- Using collaborative learning in a differentiated classroom
- Strategies for ELD/ELA
- Extending gifted and talented students
- Promoting inquiry using practical investigations
- Assigning activities for homework/self study
- Formative and summative assessment, including specifically identified performance expectations
- Addressing California CCSS for math and literacy
- Addressing California EP&Cs and promotion of environmental literacy
- Using BIOZONE’s Resource Hub
- Ancillary products to support teaching and learning
- Strategies for pacing and lesson planning