The Ultimate Science Platform
BIOZONE World started its journey in 2021 as just an idea, but since then has grown to become a dynamic science content platform that compiles all of BIOZONE’s exceptional digital resources in one convenient location. With the flexibility to work within the titles and complete teacher-led assignments with ease, students are engaged and motivated to learn. The platform’s straightforward grading system and model answers provide additional support, allowing teachers to monitor student progress and ensure comprehension before any formal examinations take place.
At BIOZONE, we recognize that privacy and security are paramount concerns when it comes to digital educational programs. That’s why we use the latest technology and industry best practices to safeguard your data and information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that all data is handled securely and responsibly, providing you with peace of mind as you use our platform to support your students’ education. With BIOZONE World, you can be confident that your students’ learning experience is safe, secure, and enriching.
BIOZONE World is our new science content platform, where all our resources are in one place.
- Digital Titles including g Teacher Editions with the ability to show and hide model answers
- Interactive 3-D models
- Links to video and third-party resources
- Presentation media
- Students have the ability to write their answers in context with the activities and submit answers to the assignments given by the teacher.
BIOZONE WORLD incorporates eBook replicas of our highly acclaimed print titles together with our rich digital collection of:
• Presentation slides (PLUS license only)
• 3D models
• curated OER videos
• links to OER websites
Thereby providing powerful and flexible options for delivering your high school science programs.
Access to BIOZONE WORLD is provided by purchase of institutional (school) licences to specific book titles. A minimum of 20 licences must be purchased.
Types of Licences:
BIOZONE World LITE
Basic eBook features that display a non-interactive version of the book:
• Simple eBook reader (students view the book, but cannot enter answers online)
• Basic digital resources are available (3D models, curated videos and weblinks)
• Teacher also has access to online model answers display buttons
BIOZONE World PLUS
Advanced features, with all the functions of LITE (above), plus more:
• eBook reader where students can enter answers online
• All digital resources are available, with Presentation Slides added for most activities
• Teacher has access to online model answers display buttons.
• Teacher can assign activities as time-sensitive coursework.
• Teacher can view, comment and grade student response to questions.