We are now offering a
FREE 90 Day Trial to BIOZONE WORLD
The Ultimate Digital Science Platform
We are excited to announce the launch of BIOZONE WORLD… a stunning new science content delivery platform that brings together all of our digital resources for easy access.
BIOZONE WORLD incorporates digital replicas of our highly acclaimed print titles together with our rich digital collection of Presentation Slides , 3D models, curated Open Education Resources (OER) videos and links to OER websites, thereby providing powerful and flexible options for delivering your high school science programs. Educators can easily plan lessons, assign work, and grade student responses.
Introductory offer: 1-year FREE subscription
for all your students when you booklist/purchase a class set of the print books (10+ of the same title).
View Our BIOZONE WORLD SHOWCASE
BIOZONE WORLD incorporates eBook replicas of our highly acclaimed print titles together with our rich digital collection of:
- Presentation slides
- Interactive 3D Models
- Curated OER Videos
- Links to OER Websites
Access to BIOZONE WORLD is provided by purchase of institutional (school) licences to specific book titles.
- Licence terms are for 1 year minimum (longer terms are available upon request)
- Purchase of institutional (school) licences to specific book titles only. A minimum of 10 licences of a single book title must be purchased.
Types of Licences:
Digital replica that displays an interactive version of the book:
- Digital replica: students can view the book
- Students can enter answers online and submit them to their teacher.
- Digital resources are available 3D models Presentation Slides Curated videos Weblinks
Teacher ONLY Access
All the functions the student has plus:
- Teacher has access to online model answers via display buttons.
- Teacher can assign activities as time-sensitive coursework to be submitted by students.
- Teacher can view, comment and grade student responses to questions.
Our Programmes in BIOZONE WORLD
Student Access Bundled*
HSC Biology Modules 1-4
HSC Biology Modules 5-8
QCE Biology Units 1&2
QCE Biology Units 3&4
VCE Biology Units 1&2
VCE Biology Units 3&4
AP Environmental Science
Anatomy & Physiology
Earth & Space Sciences
IB Biology (2nd Edition)
IB Biology (3rd Edition) – COMING SOON
*Bundled: Student access price when purchased at the same time as the print book of the same title (minimum of 10 copies applies)
**NOTE: Since the IB Biology course is a 2 year programme this licence extends for 2 years.
Technical Specifications & System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Computers
Apple Macintosh Computers
Tablets: Android and iOS (Currently In Development)
Google Chrome (version 72+)
Microsoft Edge (version 88+)
Mozilla Firefox (version +)
Safari (version 13.1.2+)
Linux (64-bit Ubuntu 18.04+, Debian 10+, openSUSE 15.2+, or Fedora Linux 32+)
Processor: Core 2 Duo (2.8 GHz)
RAM: 4 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 976