Digital Teacher's Edition
Prices incl. GST. Shipping calculated at checkout
Teacher Access OnlyThis product is complimentary with a purchase of 20+ student books or eBooks of the same title. Access will be only be given to a teacher with an institutional email address. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Product DescriptionBIZONE’s AP® Biology Digital Teacher’s Edition is a non-printable PDF version of the Teacher’s Edition. It contains additional features specifically designed to aid the teacher’s implementation of the AP® Biology CED, as well as additional bonus material. Features Include:
- A preface chapter (the Classroom Guide) provides information about the structure and features of the book and suggestions to help teachers deliver an effective and engaging AP Biology program in a differentiated classroom. An overview of additional teacher support materials and assessment tools is also provided.
- Suggested answers in place on each page in an interactive HIDE/SHOW format, making it suitable for use with an interactive whiteboard.
- The hide and reveal answers feature makes in-class discussion and review simple and effective.
- Display and hide answers on-screen.
- Reveal answers in full or in part as you wish.
- Zoom in/out capabilities to show detail.
- Editable spreadsheets provided to support modelling and data analysis.
- Gain direct access to support resources on BIOZONE’s Resource Hub.
- PDF files can be copied onto staff laptops (some files are DRM protected).
- Provided as a DIGITAL (non-printing PDF) version of the Teacher’s Edition.
- One year staff 5 user licences.