The Ultimate Science Platform
BIOZONE WORLD is revolutionising the way teachers deliver BIOZONE’s high school science courses by consolidating all of our digital resources into one powerful platform. With access to student editions, model answers, presentation media, all resource hub material, digital teacher’s editions, and classroom guides, teachers have everything they need to successfully deliver an engaging science course.
This platform provides a seamless and intuitive experience, allowing teachers to easily navigate between resources and effortlessly deliver engaging lessons to their students. BIOZONE WORLD is the ultimate toolkit for teachers looking to enhance their science curriculum and inspire their students to explore the wonders of the scientific world.
BIOZONE WORLD incorporates eBook replicas of our highly acclaimed print titles together with our rich digital collection of:
- Presentation slides
- Interactive 3D Models
- Curated OER Videos
- Links to OER Websites
Access to BIOZONE WORLD is provided by purchase of institutional (school) licences to specific book titles.
- Licence terms are for 1 year minimum (longer terms are available upon request)
- Purchase of institutional (school) licences to specific book titles only. A minimum of 20 licences of a single book title must be purchased.
Types of Licences
Digital replica that displays an interactive version of the book:
- Digital replica: Students can view the book
- Students can enter answers online and submit them to their teacher.
- Digital resources available: 3D models, Presentation Slides, Curated videos, Weblinks.
Teacher ONLY Access
All the functions the student has plus:
- Teacher has access to online model answers via display buttons.
- Teacher can assign activities as time-sensitive coursework to be submitted by students.
- Teacher can view, comment and grade student responses to questions.
Titles in BIOZONE WORLD
Student Access Bundled*
NCEA Level 3 Biology Externals
NCEA Level 2 Biology Externals
NCEA Level 3 Biology Internals
NCEA Level 2 Biology Internals
Anatomy & Physiology
AP Environmental Science
*Bundled: Student access price when purchased at the same time as the print book of the same title (minimum of 10 copies applies)
**NOTE: Since the IB Biology course is a 2 year programme this licence extends for 2 years.
Technical Specifications & System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Computers
Apple Macintosh Computers
Tablets: Android and iOS (Currently In Development)
Google Chrome (version 72+)
Microsoft Edge (version 88+)
Mozilla Firefox (version +)
Safari (version 13.1.2+)
Linux (64-bit Ubuntu 18.04+, Debian 10+, openSUSE 15.2+, or Fedora Linux 32+)
Processor: Core 2 Duo (2.8 GHz)
RAM: 4 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1366 x 976