- We will collect information about you (for instance, your name, address, contact number(s), email address, etc) when you complete BIOZONE International forms, enter BIOZONE International promotions or competitions, or when we communicate via phone or email. Other sources, like marketing organisations and credit reference agencies, may also provide us with information about you from time to time.
- We also collect information when you buy or use our products and services, for example how, when, where and how often you use our products.
- If you choose not to provide information when we ask for it, certain product features may not work properly or we may not be able to provide you with a product or service altogether.
We hold and use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Processing credit application forms and any online transactions you make;
- Carrying out credit checking and scoring (if you have agreed);
- Billing you;
- Providing and assisting you with products or services your request;
- Offering you rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions;
- Providing you with information on new BIOZONE International products and services and/or products and services of carefully selected third parties we think you might like;
- Responding and following up on any queries, complaints or requests you might have made, and other customer care issues;
- Complying with legal, governmental or regulatory agencies requests in connection with any legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention or detection, or prosecution;
- Training our staff, monitoring our network and services, and maintaining our systems.
- You agree that we and our agents may send you marketing messages, electronic or otherwise, about (amongst other things) our rewards, special offers, competitions and other promotions, and those of our agents or third parties which we consider may be of interest to you.
Sometimes we may disclose your information to third parties, who may include:
- Dealers and suppliers whose products and services support our services;
- Other network operators as required to support the products and services we provide to you;
- Credit reference agencies (if you have agreed) who may share your information with other organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your name;
- If someone else pays your bill, such as your employer, that person;
- Law enforcement agencies (like the police, or the Serious Fraud Office);
- A potential purchaser of our business.
Access and Correction
- You can access personal information that we hold about you by contacting us in writing. If the information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may ask us to correct the information.
- If you consent to receiving emails or other communications from us, but later change your mind, just let us know and we will take you off our list. Get in touch via our Contact Us web page.
Use by Third Parties and Public Information
- BIOZONE International may contract with third parties to handle the fulfilment of subscriptions or requests for information you submit to our sites, such as sending you a newsletter. Any information posted on bulletin boards or communicated in community areas becomes public information. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose on the website.