BIOZONE is excited to announce that Spanish translation (plus 21 other languages) is now available on our eBooks – accessed via laptop or desktop computers only.
Here at BIOZONE, we offer a wide range of engaging educational resources to help both students and teachers. Our student workbooks provide space for a record of work, they encourage critical thinking and develop an understanding of the chapters and activities.
However, we strive to ensure that our digital resources are accessible to everyone. This means that our eBooks are now available in multiple languages. Our Science eBooks can now be translated into Spanish, Greek, Arabic, French, and more! All you need to access the eBooks in 21 different languages is a laptop or desktop computer, and one of our eBook licenses. Our eBooks are available in LITE, PLUS, and a TEACHER’S EDITION, all of which are now readily available to translate on your PC.
- To use the feature, users will need to highlight a word, sentence, or paragraph and the “translate” menu will show.
- The feature is only available when reading a book.
- Translated text can be played back and spoken out loud in the translated language. For example, if the text was translated from English to Spanish, the resulting Spanish translation can be spoken out loud in Spanish.
- Text-to-speech and Text-translation are available on all eBook license types: PLUS, LITE, and Personal Licenses.
- Text can be translated from the list of 21 languages: Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Now, you can access your science resources in multiple languages wherever you are in the world! Click the buttons below to learn more about this amazing feature!